MGG/KL-CC integrate type insertion electromagnetic flow meters are applied to measuring volume flow of conducting liquid and slurry in pipeline, widely used to municipal water supply and drainage, industrial engineering, hydraulic engineering, and etc.
CHARACTERS OF MAGNETIC FLOW METER
1. Measuring accuracy will not be influenced by medium temperature, pressure, viscosity, density and physical parameter; as long as the conductivity of measured medium more than 20μs/cm, and indication will not be influenced by conductivity changes.
2. Wide measuring range, the max flow velocity inside pipe could be any set from 0 m/s to 15 m/s, and output signal and flow will be linear relation.
3. Low requirement to upstream and downstream straight pipe and easier to install.
4. Converter uses 16-digit microprocessor, digital signal processing, with characters of rapid calculation speed, high calculation accuracy, strong anti-interference performance and reliable measurement.
5. Using programmable low frequency excitation method, so flow measurement will be more stable and reliable and lower power consumption;
6. It will display double direction flow automatic measurement, forward and reverse accumulative flow, instantaneous flow, velocity, flow percentage, automatic alarm warning and other parameters;
7. Converter faults self-diagnostic and automatic alarm functions: blank pipe testing alarm, high and low limit flow testing alarm, excitation fault alarm and system fault alarm;
8. Using nonvolatile memory to effectively protect setting parameters and measurement parameters;
9. Using big screen back light LCD display, you could read the data clearly in the sun, hard light or night;
10. Strong converter output functions: 4-20mA, 0-10mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, pulse output and frequency output, and RS485, RS232, HART, MODBUS RTU, PROFIBUS and GPRS GSM wireless remote transfer;
HOW TO CHOOSE LINER OF MAGNETIC FLOWMETER
|Liner material||Main performance||Application|
|Neoprene||Good elasticity and high breaking tenacity,good wearing resistance performance; resist common concentrated acid,alkali and salt.||1.Max temperature of medium is 80C;2.mainly used to measure water, sewage, slurry and pulp etc.|
|PTFE||The chemical performance of PTFE is the most stable in all plastics, and resist boiled hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid,nitric acid aqua regia, concentrated alkaline and kinds of organic solutions; food degree material.||Temperature of medium: -40C to 180C;mainly used to strong corrosive medium like concentrated acid, alkali and sanitary medium.|
|PU (Polyurethane)||With excellent wear resisting property(equals to ten times of natural rubber);but bad acid and alkali resisting property;||Max temperature of medium should be less than 80C; used to measure pulp and coal slurry with middle strong abrasion|
|FEP||Chemical performance is similar with PTFE, negative pressure resisting property is better than PTFE; food degree material, price is higher.||Same with PTFE|
|PFA||Chemical performance is similar with PTFE; with good negative pressure resisting property; food degree material, price is higher.||Same with PTFE|
|Power supply||36V battery type|
|Signal output||0-10mA/4-20mA 0-5V/0-10V pulse/freq|
|Electrode||SUS316L, HB, HC, Ti, Ta and etc|
|Connection way||Thread or flange(Accept customozation)|
|Communication||Modbus, Hart, GPRS|
- The installation position should be full of liquid.
- The internal diameter or perimeter of pipeline should be measured easily, and ovality should be small.
- The length of straight pipe on upstream should be more than 10D, and downstream should be more than 5D, D is the diameter of pipeline.
- Vertical installation, the sensor should be vertical with axis, the included angle with cross section should be less than 5°.
- There are two ways to insert the sensor: 1/4 of the pipe inner diameter or 1/2 of the pipe inner diameter.
- Weld the installed base on pipeline correctly, and clean the welding slag of installed base.
- Turn off the flow control valve or adopt low pressure of water supply.